Who We Are
McAllister offers its residents a complete range of rehabilitation treatment combining the disciplines of physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Unlike many other facilities, Mcallister offers therapy 7-days a week, up to 3-times a day.
Restorative therapy is also available to help our residents build on the progress they’ve made with their discharge from skilled therapy. All our therapy services share the same goal – to restore our residents functional abilities after illness, injury or elective surgeryOur Clinical Expertise Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedic surgery and joint replacements
- Heart conditions and cardiac procedures
- Respiratory disease
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Complex post-surgical wound care
- Physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapy
- Secure, dedicated Alzheimer’s unit
- Physician specialists offering hospital-level care in our post acute setting
- Resident-Family Case Manager serving as patient-resident advocate
- Fully licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Registered Occupational Therapists and Certified Occupational Therapy
- Certified Speech Pathologists
- Nurses and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Social Workers, including Discharge Coordinators
We are not your typical skilled nursing facility . Owners on grounds. We are not a corporate cookie cutter . We are social model that knows each resident and know their families. "Residents First"
As many have said come in as a stranger and leave as a friend.